1. We collect your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and credit card information through your activities on our website.
By visiting our website, we collect your determined information automatically such as IP, data of geography, country, search preference related to specific searches, browser, and information about your device’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device to access our website, we collect information that identifies your mobile device such as device ID, the location of the device (within your consent) and device-specific settings and characteristics.
When required by law, we rely on the following legal bases to process information about you:
- Our Legitimate Interests – we process your information for security and safety; to detect and prevent fraud; to protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests; to customize and provide our reservation travel services to you; and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process;
- Compliance with Legal Obligations – we need to process your information to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
2. We use your information to provide the requested services, maintain, improve the website and send you marketing information.
Provide you requested services such as creating user accounts, sending you the email of marketing information, products and services that are might be related to you, doing the survey or providing services on our website or other websites that you can access.
Protect the security for your information and the website.
Exercising a right or obligation conferred or imposed by law, including responding to the request and legal demands
3. We share your information with our services suppliers and branches.
With your accessing and using services on our website, we share your following information:
- In case requested or allowed by law – to protect ourselves from legal responsibilities, responses, legal procedures, legal demands, guarantee or correspond of the law enforcement agencies, to inquire cheating or other violating actions or as the necessary demands to follow current law, protect legal benefits of us or of anyone who are related to any transactions or transfers to anyone or to Lodyhelp. We comply current law to share your information to exercise or apply the terms and conditions of our services or to protect rights, assets or Lodyhelp’s safety, our users and others.
- Re-organizing company – any part of our sales, franchise or transfer customers transactions or transfer services to other suppliers. We ask for your agreement following current law.
Our website uses and allows the third parties place cookies (session and persistent) pixels/tags, SDKs, application program interfaces (“APIs”), and other technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on our Site that collect and store certain information about you. Some of these Cookies are necessary to provide, secure, and maintain the Site to you, such as to keep you logged in while you visit our Site, while other Cookies are used to provide you with better user experience, such as:
- To personalize the Site by remembering information about your activities on the Site (e.g., the language you selected or your log-in details);
- Perform website analytics, such as impression reporting, demographic reporting and interest reporting to improve our Site and services; and to provide you advertising tailored to your interest (see below for details)
- We may also allow certain third parties to place Cookies on our Site in order to collect information about your online activities on our Site (e.g., pages visited on the Site and searches you performed) and over time and across different websites you may visit. This information is used to provide advertising tailored to your interests from us (via email, on our Site, and on other websites) and by third parties, on other websites, you may visit, also known as interest-based advertising, and analyze the effectiveness of such interest-based advertising. We may also share one-way hashed information with third party partners (e.g., Facebook) who may combine hashed information with other identifiers in order to serve custom Agoda advertisements on other websites or mobile apps based on your prior visits to the Site. Agoda neither supports nor endorses the goals, causes, or statements of any websites or mobile apps that display our advertisements.
5. You can choose to opt out of receiving marketing email by unsubscribing or changing your account settings.
6. We maintain suitable security methods to protect your personal information and require our suppliers too.
7. You can access, edit, delete some of the determined objects change your information.
To enable access, edit, delete information, go to Customer’s support or “Edit information” to change.
To protect your privacy and security, we need to verify your identity before processing your requests, and your requests will be solved in an acceptable time.
10. Our Site is not directed to minors under the age of 18.
Regarding Terms and Conditions, kindly read the relevant documents.