Long Geylang – a Dimsum House serving Singaporean cuisine in Ho Chi Minh
- Phone: 02866 861 664 - 0903 687 586
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://longgeylang.com.vn/
- 09:00 - 2:00
- Long Geylang is opened from 09:00 to 02:00 of the following day
- Staff: Vietnamese, English
- Menu: Vietnamese, English
- Cash in: Vietnam Dong
- Card: Visa Card
164 Le Lai street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Long Geylang – a must-try Dimsum restaurant in Ho Chi Minh
Having 7-year experience of providing Singaporean frog porridges, Long Geylang – Dimsum House is one of the best restaurants that serves Singaporean cuisine in Ho Chi Minh city. Besides, its attractiveness is not only from its well-known porridges but also its various range of dimsum – every piece of dimsum brings you a sense of adventurous and fully enjoyment of taste, smells and colors.
Entering Long Geylang, you will find yourself being in Singapore because of a very-Singaporean decorating style here. The restaurant is like a little Lion City right inside Sai Gon.
Currently there are two branches of Long Geylang – Dimsum House in Ho Chi Minh city, loacated on:
+ Branch 01:
– Address: 164 Le Lai street, District 1
– Phone: 02866 861 664 – 0903 687 586
+ Branch 2:
– Address: 81 – 83 Nguyen Cong Tru street, District 1
– Phone: 02866 739 339 – 0903 687 586
Both are in the city center and pretty easy to find. The only minus point is that the restaurant is not really spacious.